Happy New Year! May you travel to all the wonderful places you dream of and take many moving photographs while you are there. May you see the world and all it’s cultures as wonderful adventures waiting to happen.
Here is my January 2011 wallpaper for you. A simple yellow wall from the city of Hoi An, Vietnam. I was a little hard on Hoi An in my previous post. Yes, it is very touristy, but I would come back just for the mornings before the tourist arrive. The city is covered in yellow walls all trimmed in blue doors and window shades. To download it, simply click the link below.
- Money to Take Their Photo: Trophy Hunter Photography - June 21, 2017
- Comprehensive review: Think Tank Photo – Airport Takeoff V2 Photo Bag - June 20, 2017
- 6 Ways to Improve your Photography Portfolio: The Goldilocks Principle - June 7, 2017
- Feb 2017 Varanasi Lighting Workshop - April 12, 2017
- A Tribute to Phyllis Brandon, My Mother - March 24, 2017
- ADHD and How I cope with it. - February 23, 2017
- Vlog #15 - February 6, 2017
- Vlog 14 – Python! - January 30, 2017
- Matt Brandon Vlog 13: Photographing Iconic Scenes - January 26, 2017
- Matt Brandon Vlog 12: Fujifilm GFX Review and more. - January 19, 2017
Learn more about these fantastic workshop opportunities:
- Kashmir Valley Photo Trek and Workshop - June 8- 15, 2015
- Photography Tour of Bhutan - Sept. 18 - Oct. 10, 2015