I love PhotoShelter and I think you will too. These folks have a love affair with photographers. Really, they love us and when we do well, they do well. Sort of a symbiotic thing. They provide photographers with valuable services for working photographers like a photo website or and online galleries that can be branded with your current website (see mine here). They provide you with handy image archives that give you and your client access to these images while on the road (I’ve used that more than once or twice!). They are always producing the best resources for us to be better at our craft and our business. They produce ebooks by the dozens, interviews both in print (see my interview here) and in video. They make handbooks to help you in business and marketing your work. Most of these resources, like today’s, are absolutely free… as in take it and run, no cost… FREE!
PhotoShelter just launched a new Photo Business Bootcamp. The Bootcamp is a 5-week free email series for photographers and has 40+ curated interviews and tutorials from the most respected photography and industry experts in the business (ie: Ami Vitale, Brian Smith, & David Burnett). The Bootcamp includes courses on how to find inspiration, grow your photography business, improve your website, master online marketing, and sell your photos.
Registration is free and photographers can sign up directly HERE. Why are you still here?
- Feb 2017 Varanasi Lighting Workshop - April 12, 2017
- A Tribute to Phyllis Brandon, My Mother - March 24, 2017
- ADHD and How I cope with it. - February 23, 2017
- Vlog #15 - February 6, 2017
- Vlog 14 – Python! - January 30, 2017
- Matt Brandon Vlog 13: Photographing Iconic Scenes - January 26, 2017
- Matt Brandon Vlog 12: Fujifilm GFX Review and more. - January 19, 2017
- Matt Brandon Video Log #11 - January 13, 2017
- The Coal Haulers of Varanasi, India & the Fuji GFX - December 27, 2016
- A Requiem to a Rickshaw Puller - December 8, 2016
Learn more about these fantastic workshop opportunities:
- Kashmir Valley Photo Trek and Workshop - June 8- 15, 2015
- Photography Tour of Bhutan - Sept. 18 - Oct. 10, 2015