I know I said I was done posting on the Kenya trip. I guess I lied. But I hope you can forgive me as I want to give you a wallpaper for your desktop. This was taken on the last night I was in Kenya. You have already seen a version of this earlier. I think this version works better as a wallpaper than the prior image. We were at Mida Creek which is a mangrove reserve and as such is the home to many different species of birds. The staff and volunteers of A Rocha Kenya were doing a night time bird ringing. Many of the volunteers where from a local Kenyan group called the Mida Creek Bird Club. It was exciting to see these young men take such a interest in the conservation an of these birds and in their community. I hope you can use this wallpaper as a way to remember the wonderful work being done by A Rocha Kenya.
Simply click HERE or click the image above to download the wallpaper.
- Money to Take Their Photo: Trophy Hunter Photography - June 21, 2017
- Comprehensive review: Think Tank Photo – Airport Takeoff V2 Photo Bag - June 20, 2017
- 6 Ways to Improve your Photography Portfolio: The Goldilocks Principle - June 7, 2017
- Feb 2017 Varanasi Lighting Workshop - April 12, 2017
- A Tribute to Phyllis Brandon, My Mother - March 24, 2017
- ADHD and How I cope with it. - February 23, 2017
- Vlog #15 - February 6, 2017
- Vlog 14 – Python! - January 30, 2017
- Matt Brandon Vlog 13: Photographing Iconic Scenes - January 26, 2017
- Matt Brandon Vlog 12: Fujifilm GFX Review and more. - January 19, 2017
Learn more about these fantastic workshop opportunities:
- Kashmir Valley Photo Trek and Workshop - June 8- 15, 2015
- Photography Tour of Bhutan - Sept. 18 - Oct. 10, 2015