I am heading out tonight for a month of travel. I join Jon McCormack, Gavin Gough and Leslie Fisher for two weeks in Kenya photographing the Kilgoris Project. Then I am off to India for my Rajasthan workshop for another two week. These trips are always a mixed blessing. I am thrilled for the work and I love the time shooting in such wonderful places and with such good company. But, I don’t enjoy being away from the family for such long periods of time. Fortunately, Alou will be joining me in India as my logistics coordinator for Rajasthan.
Since I will be gone and have no clue how often I will be able to post, I want to leave you with this wallpaper to help you celebrate the Chinese New Year. Download it HERE or click the image above to download the wallpaper.
- Feb 2017 Varanasi Lighting Workshop - April 12, 2017
- A Tribute to Phyllis Brandon, My Mother - March 24, 2017
- ADHD and How I cope with it. - February 23, 2017
- Vlog #15 - February 6, 2017
- Vlog 14 – Python! - January 30, 2017
- Matt Brandon Vlog 13: Photographing Iconic Scenes - January 26, 2017
- Matt Brandon Vlog 12: Fujifilm GFX Review and more. - January 19, 2017
- Matt Brandon Video Log #11 - January 13, 2017
- The Coal Haulers of Varanasi, India & the Fuji GFX - December 27, 2016
- A Requiem to a Rickshaw Puller - December 8, 2016
Learn more about these fantastic workshop opportunities:
- Kashmir Valley Photo Trek and Workshop - June 8- 15, 2015
- Photography Tour of Bhutan - Sept. 18 - Oct. 10, 2015