(Best Viewed Full Screen)
I have been working on this very short (2:06) SoundSlides multimedia on the Barley harvest in Lamayuru for two reasons. The first reason is I am creating a SoundSlides example for an On Field Media Project workshop I am leading in Medan, Indonesia the first week of Dec. The other reason was to use it as a sort of teaser of coming attractions; The 2014 Ladakh Photo Trek. It is very short and frankly, it has no real plot or theme it is meant to be a peak at the harvest. A “day-in-the-life” type of thing. Instead of keeping it to myself, I thought I would share it with you.
By the way, we still have a few spots left on this amazing workshop/tour. Learn more about it HERE and come join us.
- Saffron Coffee Shoot - November 24, 2016
- Two New ebooks by Damien Lovegrove - October 25, 2016
- 24 Free Desktop Wallpaper and a Podcast - October 18, 2016
- Learning to be a good photographer - October 13, 2016
- 9 Emperor Gods Festival – Pt 4 - October 13, 2016
- 9 Emperor Gods Festival – Pt 3 - October 12, 2016
- 9 Emperor Gods Festival – Pt 2 - October 11, 2016
- 9 Emperor Gods Festival – Part 1 - October 10, 2016
- Facing Your Flash Phobia - September 25, 2016
- Announcing the 2nd Location Portraiture & Lighting Masterclass in Varanasi, India - July 26, 2016
Learn more about these fantastic workshop opportunities:
- Kashmir Valley Photo Trek and Workshop - June 8- 15, 2015
- Photography Tour of Bhutan - Sept. 18 - Oct. 10, 2015