(Best Viewed Full Screen)
I have been working on this very short (2:06) SoundSlides multimedia on the Barley harvest in Lamayuru for two reasons. The first reason is I am creating a SoundSlides example for an On Field Media Project workshop I am leading in Medan, Indonesia the first week of Dec. The other reason was to use it as a sort of teaser of coming attractions; The 2014 Ladakh Photo Trek. It is very short and frankly, it has no real plot or theme it is meant to be a peak at the harvest. A “day-in-the-life” type of thing. Instead of keeping it to myself, I thought I would share it with you.
By the way, we still have a few spots left on this amazing workshop/tour. Learn more about it HERE and come join us.
- Disk Warrior 5 Saved A Year of Photos! - June 29, 2017
- Money to Take Their Photo: Trophy Hunter Photography - June 21, 2017
- Comprehensive review: Think Tank Photo – Airport Takeoff V2 Photo Bag - June 20, 2017
- 6 Ways to Improve your Photography Portfolio: The Goldilocks Principle - June 7, 2017
- Feb 2017 Varanasi Lighting Workshop - April 12, 2017
- A Tribute to Phyllis Brandon, My Mother - March 24, 2017
- ADHD and How I cope with it. - February 23, 2017
- Vlog #15 - February 6, 2017
- Vlog 14 – Python! - January 30, 2017
- Matt Brandon Vlog 13: Photographing Iconic Scenes - January 26, 2017
Learn more about these fantastic workshop opportunities:
- Kashmir Valley Photo Trek and Workshop - June 8- 15, 2015
- Photography Tour of Bhutan - Sept. 18 - Oct. 10, 2015