It is always difficult to find even a few moments to post photos and updates when leading a workshop. But we have made it to Pushkar and that means for the participants of the Fujifilm Rajasthan Photo Trek a day of rest.
We had two quick days in Delhi exploring my favorite haunts, Nizamuddin and Chandni Chowk in Old Delhi. After that a overnight train trip to Jodhpur, the Blue City of Rajasthan. Our group is diverse in make up – some folks have hardly picked up a camera and others are seasoned photographers. But everyone seems to be hitting it off and finding their groove. I hope by tomorrow or the next day I will be able to post of our participants work, it is quite impressive.
The image below shows Piet Van den Eynde leading the group in an impromptu lesson on off-camera lighting. The next image shows the result.
- New Video: So who is OFMP.ORG? - September 11, 2015
- A Killer Deal on Photographic Resources: the 5 Day Deal - September 10, 2015
- Review: Angelbird 512 GB SSD2go drive - September 6, 2015
- Protection for your other Camera - September 6, 2015
- Fujifilm Podcast With Piet Van den Eynde 2015 - August 19, 2015
- 2015 Fujifilm X-Photographer’s Book - August 13, 2015
- New Workshop Announced: Delhi, Agra & Varanasi - July 30, 2015
- Fujifilm’s 90mm Makes a Colorful Splash on the Set of Indian Summers 2 - May 29, 2015
- The On Field Media Project, Teaching NGOs to Tell Their Own Stories - April 24, 2015
- Views of Kenya with the Fujinon XF 16mm f/1.4 WR - April 19, 2015
Learn more about these fantastic workshop opportunities:
- Kashmir Valley Photo Trek and Workshop - June 8- 15, 2015
- Photography Tour of Bhutan - Sept. 18 - Oct. 10, 2015