It is always difficult to find even a few moments to post photos and updates when leading a workshop. But we have made it to Pushkar and that means for the participants of the Fujifilm Rajasthan Photo Trek a day of rest.
We had two quick days in Delhi exploring my favorite haunts, Nizamuddin and Chandni Chowk in Old Delhi. After that a overnight train trip to Jodhpur, the Blue City of Rajasthan. Our group is diverse in make up – some folks have hardly picked up a camera and others are seasoned photographers. But everyone seems to be hitting it off and finding their groove. I hope by tomorrow or the next day I will be able to post of our participants work, it is quite impressive.
The image below shows Piet Van den Eynde leading the group in an impromptu lesson on off-camera lighting. The next image shows the result.
- What camera should a beginner buy? - May 24, 2016
- Depth of Field: Damien Lovegrove - March 17, 2016
- Faqir Baba and the SMDV SPEEDBOX - March 11, 2016
- Podcast: A look at the Fujifilm X-Pro2 and more… - March 7, 2016
- Kacchpuri: Home of the Dhobi - February 18, 2016
- Chinese New Year in 15 Photos - February 13, 2016
- A Post Card From Kek Lok Si - February 4, 2016
- Depth of Field: Dan Carr - December 30, 2015
- Depth of Field Podcast: Piper Mackay - December 11, 2015
- The Confessions of a Digital Immigrant - December 9, 2015
Learn more about these fantastic workshop opportunities:
- Kashmir Valley Photo Trek and Workshop - June 8- 15, 2015
- Photography Tour of Bhutan - Sept. 18 - Oct. 10, 2015