It is always difficult to find even a few moments to post photos and updates when leading a workshop. But we have made it to Pushkar and that means for the participants of the Fujifilm Rajasthan Photo Trek a day of rest.
We had two quick days in Delhi exploring my favorite haunts, Nizamuddin and Chandni Chowk in Old Delhi. After that a overnight train trip to Jodhpur, the Blue City of Rajasthan. Our group is diverse in make up – some folks have hardly picked up a camera and others are seasoned photographers. But everyone seems to be hitting it off and finding their groove. I hope by tomorrow or the next day I will be able to post of our participants work, it is quite impressive.
The image below shows Piet Van den Eynde leading the group in an impromptu lesson on off-camera lighting. The next image shows the result.
- Saffron Coffee Shoot - November 24, 2016
- Two New ebooks by Damien Lovegrove - October 25, 2016
- 24 Free Desktop Wallpaper and a Podcast - October 18, 2016
- Learning to be a good photographer - October 13, 2016
- 9 Emperor Gods Festival – Pt 4 - October 13, 2016
- 9 Emperor Gods Festival – Pt 3 - October 12, 2016
- 9 Emperor Gods Festival – Pt 2 - October 11, 2016
- 9 Emperor Gods Festival – Part 1 - October 10, 2016
- Facing Your Flash Phobia - September 25, 2016
- Announcing the 2nd Location Portraiture & Lighting Masterclass in Varanasi, India - July 26, 2016
Learn more about these fantastic workshop opportunities:
- Kashmir Valley Photo Trek and Workshop - June 8- 15, 2015
- Photography Tour of Bhutan - Sept. 18 - Oct. 10, 2015