Matt Brandon | Jun 20, 2017 | 0
Fujifilm Podcast With Piet Van den Eynde 2015
Welcome Fujirumors Readers.
It’s always fun when I get together with Piet Van den Eynde and we compare notes on the latest Fujifilm gear. This podcast was not different. This episode is about our thoughts on the latest lenses and a few interesting accessories.
We promised we would list out the reviews and posts we talked about in this podcast, so here you go:
Learn more about Matt & Piet’s North India Workshop HERE.
- Fujinon 50-140mm f2.8 LM OIS WR: Review
- First Look: Fujinon XF 16-55 mm f/2.8 R LM WR
- Views of Kenya with the Fujinon XF 16mm f/1.4 WR
- Fujifilm’s 90mm Makes a Colorful Splash on the Set of Indian Summers 2
- My 10 favourite accessories for Fujifilm X-cameras – Part 1
- My 10 favourite accessories for Fujifilm X-cameras – Part 2
- 10 reasons why I love my Fujifilm X100T
- Review: The Jinbei HD 600 II: Portable Flash Power for my Fuji X cameras
- Review: Godox V850 manual Li-ion flash: a perfect manual flash for my Fujifilm X-cameras