I usually don’t post on a Sunday. But, today I couldn’t sleep so I checked my FaceBook and found this posted to a group hosted my a former student of mine, Ruti Alon. I was moved by this. For several reasons. One was that it was so well shot. The videography is stunning. This has to have been shot with a 5D MKII, though I am just guessing. I am also impressed with it’s simplicity. No extra music bed, no narration, just ambient sound. Some might call it slow moving, but I think it fits the subject. I feel it is contemplative. The simple production reminds me of how “CBS Sunday Morning” with Charles Karault would end with a “Moment of Nature.” Here it is for you to watch and calm your spirit this Sunday morning.
Nektaria, this one is for you.
- Layer Your Image for Narrative Depth - July 25, 2016
- A Photographic Growth Spurt - July 11, 2016
- Postcard from New Zealand - June 23, 2016
- What camera should a beginner buy? - May 24, 2016
- Depth of Field: Damien Lovegrove - March 17, 2016
- Faqir Baba and the SMDV SPEEDBOX - March 11, 2016
- Podcast: A look at the Fujifilm X-Pro2 and more… - March 7, 2016
- Kacchpuri: Home of the Dhobi - February 18, 2016
- Chinese New Year in 15 Photos - February 13, 2016
- A Post Card From Kek Lok Si - February 4, 2016
Learn more about these fantastic workshop opportunities:
- Kashmir Valley Photo Trek and Workshop - June 8- 15, 2015
- Photography Tour of Bhutan - Sept. 18 - Oct. 10, 2015