I usually don’t post on a Sunday. But, today I couldn’t sleep so I checked my FaceBook and found this posted to a group hosted my a former student of mine, Ruti Alon. I was moved by this. For several reasons. One was that it was so well shot. The videography is stunning. This has to have been shot with a 5D MKII, though I am just guessing. I am also impressed with it’s simplicity. No extra music bed, no narration, just ambient sound. Some might call it slow moving, but I think it fits the subject. I feel it is contemplative. The simple production reminds me of how “CBS Sunday Morning” with Charles Karault would end with a “Moment of Nature.” Here it is for you to watch and calm your spirit this Sunday morning.
Nektaria, this one is for you.
- Disk Warrior 5 Saved A Year of Photos! - June 29, 2017
- Money to Take Their Photo: Trophy Hunter Photography - June 21, 2017
- Comprehensive review: Think Tank Photo – Airport Takeoff V2 Photo Bag - June 20, 2017
- 6 Ways to Improve your Photography Portfolio: The Goldilocks Principle - June 7, 2017
- Feb 2017 Varanasi Lighting Workshop - April 12, 2017
- A Tribute to Phyllis Brandon, My Mother - March 24, 2017
- ADHD and How I cope with it. - February 23, 2017
- Vlog #15 - February 6, 2017
- Vlog 14 – Python! - January 30, 2017
- Matt Brandon Vlog 13: Photographing Iconic Scenes - January 26, 2017
Learn more about these fantastic workshop opportunities:
- Kashmir Valley Photo Trek and Workshop - June 8- 15, 2015
- Photography Tour of Bhutan - Sept. 18 - Oct. 10, 2015