I usually don’t post on a Sunday. But, today I couldn’t sleep so I checked my FaceBook and found this posted to a group hosted my a former student of mine, Ruti Alon. I was moved by this. For several reasons. One was that it was so well shot. The videography is stunning. This has to have been shot with a 5D MKII, though I am just guessing. I am also impressed with it’s simplicity. No extra music bed, no narration, just ambient sound. Some might call it slow moving, but I think it fits the subject. I feel it is contemplative. The simple production reminds me of how “CBS Sunday Morning” with Charles Karault would end with a “Moment of Nature.” Here it is for you to watch and calm your spirit this Sunday morning.
Nektaria, this one is for you.
- The On Field Media Project, Teaching NGOs to Tell Their Own Stories - April 24, 2015
- Views of Kenya with the Fujinon XF 16mm f/1.4 WR - April 19, 2015
- The Komodo Dragon - April 2, 2015
- Rajasthan Photo Trek Participants’ Work. - March 13, 2015
- Comfort Zones - March 11, 2015
- Rajasthan in Black & White - February 22, 2015
- Indian Summers: Another Look - February 16, 2015
- MindShift Gear Giveaway: We have a winner! - February 10, 2015
- Indian Summers to Premier Feb 15th in UK. - February 2, 2015
- MindShift Gear Giveaway! - January 26, 2015
Learn more about these fantastic workshop opportunities:
- Kashmir Valley Photo Trek and Workshop - June 8- 15, 2015
- Photography Tour of Bhutan - Sept. 18 - Oct. 10, 2015