On Sunday Malaysians went to to the polls for this country’s 13th general election. This election proved to the the closet in the country’s history and the largest turn out. If you are a readers in the West, you might the whole world uses voting machines and punch cards. But here in Malaysia voting was a little more low tech. Here is a peak of how votes were cast in my district.
On a technical note: All photos in this series were taken with the Fujifilm X-Pro1 and the Fujinon 14mm. You can rollover the image for the EXIF data.
- A Tribute to Phyllis Brandon, My Mother - March 24, 2017
- ADHD and How I cope with it. - February 23, 2017
- Vlog #15 - February 6, 2017
- Vlog 14 – Python! - January 30, 2017
- Matt Brandon Vlog 13: Photographing Iconic Scenes - January 26, 2017
- Matt Brandon Vlog 12: Fujifilm GFX Review and more. - January 19, 2017
- Matt Brandon Video Log #11 - January 13, 2017
- The Coal Haulers of Varanasi, India & the Fuji GFX - December 27, 2016
- A Requiem to a Rickshaw Puller - December 8, 2016
- Saffron Coffee Shoot - November 24, 2016
Learn more about these fantastic workshop opportunities:
- Kashmir Valley Photo Trek and Workshop - June 8- 15, 2015
- Photography Tour of Bhutan - Sept. 18 - Oct. 10, 2015