Happy New Year!
It has been a crazy busy Christmas vacation. What with time spent working on the X-E2 review and shooting family portraits (as you can image I am the official family photographer for the Philippine’s side of our family.) and just relaxing around the pool, I haven’t had any time to post even just a few photos. So in lieu of a a lengthy post of some aspect of photography, how about I just throw out a few images. All these are from the X-E2 and all shot with the 23 mm. I find myself still trying to become familiar with the personality of this camera. It almost seems to want to take images in low light. So I leave you with these few images from Dagupan, Philippines.
- Take a hike: photo trek with Matt Brandon through Kashmir - January 14, 2015
- Planning your 2015 Photo Workshop schedule. - January 13, 2015
- First Look: Fujinon XF 16-55 mm f/2.8 R LM WR - January 6, 2015
- A Christmas Greeting from Our Home to Yours - December 23, 2014
- Review: Zhongyi Lens Turbo Adapters ver II for Fuji X mount cameras (FX) - December 17, 2014
- Fujinon 50-140mm f2.8 LM OIS WR: Review - December 15, 2014
- 2014 Gift Guide the Discerning Photographer - November 26, 2014
- Marco Pierre White and Greatness - November 13, 2014
- Photography Tour of Bhutan 2015 - October 28, 2014
- Hipstamatic’s New TinType App Rocks - October 23, 2014
Learn more about these fantastic workshop opportunities:
- Kashmir Valley Photo Trek and Workshop - June 8- 15, 2015
- Photography Tour of Bhutan - Sept. 18 - Oct. 10, 2015