Happy New Year!
It has been a crazy busy Christmas vacation. What with time spent working on the X-E2 review and shooting family portraits (as you can image I am the official family photographer for the Philippine’s side of our family.) and just relaxing around the pool, I haven’t had any time to post even just a few photos. So in lieu of a a lengthy post of some aspect of photography, how about I just throw out a few images. All these are from the X-E2 and all shot with the 23 mm. I find myself still trying to become familiar with the personality of this camera. It almost seems to want to take images in low light. So I leave you with these few images from Dagupan, Philippines.
- Announcing the 2nd Location Portraiture & Lighting Masterclass in Varanasi, India - July 26, 2016
- Layer Your Image for Narrative Depth - July 25, 2016
- A Photographic Growth Spurt - July 11, 2016
- Postcard from New Zealand - June 23, 2016
- What camera should a beginner buy? - May 24, 2016
- Depth of Field: Damien Lovegrove - March 17, 2016
- Faqir Baba and the SMDV SPEEDBOX - March 11, 2016
- Podcast: A look at the Fujifilm X-Pro2 and more… - March 7, 2016
- Kacchpuri: Home of the Dhobi - February 18, 2016
- Chinese New Year in 15 Photos - February 13, 2016
Learn more about these fantastic workshop opportunities:
- Kashmir Valley Photo Trek and Workshop - June 8- 15, 2015
- Photography Tour of Bhutan - Sept. 18 - Oct. 10, 2015