Happy New Year!
It has been a crazy busy Christmas vacation. What with time spent working on the X-E2 review and shooting family portraits (as you can image I am the official family photographer for the Philippine’s side of our family.) and just relaxing around the pool, I haven’t had any time to post even just a few photos. So in lieu of a a lengthy post of some aspect of photography, how about I just throw out a few images. All these are from the X-E2 and all shot with the 23 mm. I find myself still trying to become familiar with the personality of this camera. It almost seems to want to take images in low light. So I leave you with these few images from Dagupan, Philippines.
- Fujifilm Podcast With Piet Van den Eynde 2015 - August 19, 2015
- 2015 Fujifilm X-Photographer’s Book - August 13, 2015
- New Workshop Announced: Delhi, Agra & Varanasi - July 30, 2015
- Fujifilm’s 90mm Makes a Colorful Splash on the Set of Indian Summers 2 - May 29, 2015
- The On Field Media Project, Teaching NGOs to Tell Their Own Stories - April 24, 2015
- Views of Kenya with the Fujinon XF 16mm f/1.4 WR - April 19, 2015
- The Komodo Dragon - April 2, 2015
- Rajasthan Photo Trek Participants’ Work. - March 13, 2015
- Comfort Zones - March 11, 2015
- Rajasthan in Black & White - February 22, 2015
Learn more about these fantastic workshop opportunities:
- Kashmir Valley Photo Trek and Workshop - June 8- 15, 2015
- Photography Tour of Bhutan - Sept. 18 - Oct. 10, 2015