I wanted to post this a few days back but the internet has been sketchy. This is the first day I ave been able to post.
I have never understand why more workshop leaders don’t show their participants work on their websites. I love doing it every time I get a chance. Each one of our participants has grown in their abilities to shoot a stellar image and I am thrilled to have been involved in that some way. We have some very seasoned photographers with us as well a few newbies, but all are taking fantastic images. Almost everyday I give out assignments. Below is a combination of three assignments; exposing for the highlights, movements and creative points of view. I hope you enjoy this set of images.
- Money to Take Their Photo: Trophy Hunter Photography - June 21, 2017
- Comprehensive review: Think Tank Photo – Airport Takeoff V2 Photo Bag - June 20, 2017
- 6 Ways to Improve your Photography Portfolio: The Goldilocks Principle - June 7, 2017
- Feb 2017 Varanasi Lighting Workshop - April 12, 2017
- A Tribute to Phyllis Brandon, My Mother - March 24, 2017
- ADHD and How I cope with it. - February 23, 2017
- Vlog #15 - February 6, 2017
- Vlog 14 – Python! - January 30, 2017
- Matt Brandon Vlog 13: Photographing Iconic Scenes - January 26, 2017
- Matt Brandon Vlog 12: Fujifilm GFX Review and more. - January 19, 2017
Learn more about these fantastic workshop opportunities:
- Kashmir Valley Photo Trek and Workshop - June 8- 15, 2015
- Photography Tour of Bhutan - Sept. 18 - Oct. 10, 2015