The workshop has been going well with relatively few logistical issues along the way. I have very little time to focus on my own photography, but that is to be expected as this is about the participants and my primary job is to focus on them. But when I get a chance to photograph I take it.
Here are a few black and white images from this past week. I don’t normally shoot black and white but sometimes an image just screams to be converted to this very traditional format. I have been told that people view B&W images easier because there is less visual information for the brain to process. I am not sure about that, but what I am sure of is it is a lot hard to make a solid B&W image for me than a color. I hope you in enjoy these.
More to come…
- Rajasthan in Black & White - February 22, 2015
- Indian Summers: Another Look - February 16, 2015
- MindShift Gear Giveaway: We have a winner! - February 10, 2015
- Indian Summers to Premier Feb 15th in UK. - February 2, 2015
- MindShift Gear Giveaway! - January 26, 2015
- Take a hike: photo trek with Matt Brandon through Kashmir - January 14, 2015
- Planning your 2015 Photo Workshop schedule. - January 13, 2015
- First Look: Fujinon XF 16-55 mm f/2.8 R LM WR - January 6, 2015
- A Christmas Greeting from Our Home to Yours - December 23, 2014
- Review: Zhongyi Lens Turbo Adapters ver II for Fuji X mount cameras (FX) - December 17, 2014
Learn more about these fantastic workshop opportunities:
- Kashmir Valley Photo Trek and Workshop - June 8- 15, 2015
- Photography Tour of Bhutan - Sept. 18 - Oct. 10, 2015