The workshop has been going well with relatively few logistical issues along the way. I have very little time to focus on my own photography, but that is to be expected as this is about the participants and my primary job is to focus on them. But when I get a chance to photograph I take it.
Here are a few black and white images from this past week. I don’t normally shoot black and white but sometimes an image just screams to be converted to this very traditional format. I have been told that people view B&W images easier because there is less visual information for the brain to process. I am not sure about that, but what I am sure of is it is a lot hard to make a solid B&W image for me than a color. I hope you in enjoy these.
More to come…
- A Post Card From Kek Lok Si - February 4, 2016
- Depth of Field: Dan Carr - December 30, 2015
- Depth of Field Podcast: Piper Mackay - December 11, 2015
- The Confessions of a Digital Immigrant - December 9, 2015
- Depth of Field Podcast: David Bergman - November 25, 2015
- Depth of Field: Timothy Allen - November 16, 2015
- Nucis Leather Strap with Peak Design Links - October 23, 2015
- New Video: So who is OFMP.ORG? - September 11, 2015
- A Killer Deal on Photographic Resources: the 5 Day Deal - September 10, 2015
- Review: Angelbird 512 GB SSD2go drive - September 6, 2015
Learn more about these fantastic workshop opportunities:
- Kashmir Valley Photo Trek and Workshop - June 8- 15, 2015
- Photography Tour of Bhutan - Sept. 18 - Oct. 10, 2015